Sunday, November 8, 2009

23 Things 18 &19

11/8 /09
Sarah F
LIS 635
23 Things – 18 & 19

18. Take a look at some online productivity (word processing, spreadsheet) tools.
This was a very interesting tool to use. I never even knew that these types of sites existed until this year. I have used GoggleDocs before when I did a group project for cataloging. The Zoho Writer was very similar to Google Docs. I like the fact that you can share information without having the same programs. These tools are helpful when you are working on projects that require word processing. This is a great tool and I am sure that I will be using it again.

19. Explore any site from the Web 2.0 awards list, play with it and write a blog post about your findings.
I explored a cooking site entitled imcooked. I looked at the video for cooking Grilled Beer Brats. It was a seven minute video that showed specific instruations on how to grill brats. It was very helpful. I liked the fact that it was visual and that it was easy and simple to use. This is a great resource site.

No comments:

Post a Comment